This week we present an exclusive opportunity to acquire a 3 bedroom income-generating home for sale in St Lucia just minutes from La Toc Beach with a successful rental history thanks to its prime location overlooking the Caribbean Sea on the western coast of the island.
Situated in the quiet residential neighbourhood of La Toc, this home features 2,500 sq ft of living space including 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and enjoys magnificent views of St Lucia's stunning coastline and the turquoise Caribbean Sea.
|View of the sea through the bedroom|
The property is located just minutes from La Toc Beach (home to the flagship Sandals La Toc Golf Resort and Spa) surrounded by mature tropical gardens filled with tropical fruit and flowering trees.
Offered fully turnkey, the house is a fully operational income generating property with a 7 year successful track record.
Why invest in the St Lucia real estate market?
1. Spectacular natural beauty ranging from the iconic twin peaks of the Pitons and the Diamond Waterfalls to lush rainforest and stunning beaches.
2. High rental income generating potential due to a flourishing tourism industry which saw a 6.4% increase in visitor arrivals during the first quarter of 2015 compared to the same period in 2014.
3. Emerging real estate market with range of property available from ultra-luxury beachfront homes to waterfront apartments.
4. Real estate market expected to benefit from a planned Citizenship by Investment Program that was recently announced.
5. Wide variety of attractions and amenities, including luxury hotels, high quality restaurants and bars, marinas and golf course.
6. Highly accessible destination via direct flights to St Lucia from the USA, Canada and Europe, including a daily JetBlue flight from New York and regular BA and Virgin Atlantic flights from London Gatwick.
7. World-famous annual events such as the St Lucia Jazz Festival.
For more information on St Lucia, take a look at our spotlight on St Lucia real estate and the property buyer's guide to St Lucia on our website.
|St Lucia on the map|
Labels: St Lucia property, St Lucia real estate