This week we present a luxury home for sale on Roatan in the Bay Islands in the western Caribbean located within a beachfront community with a Pete Dye championship 18-hole golf course.
|Luxury homes for sale on Roatan overlooking the beach|
Located on the quiet island of Roatan - widely considered to be one of the best diving destinations in the Caribbean - this luxury home is situated within the most exclusive resort on the island.
The property is beautifully finished throughout with Honduran mahogany and travertine marble and features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious indoor and outdoor living and dining areas and a private infinity edge pool overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
|Homes with infinity pool and beautiful sea views on Roatan|
The resort is located in a prime beachfront location and owners benefit from use of an 18-hole championship golf course, beach club, spa and diving facilities.
7 Reasons to Invest in Roatan
1. Emerging real estate market with property prices for beachfront homes lower than many other comparable destination in the Caribbean.
2. Low cost of living ideal for vacations, relocation or retirement in the sunshine.
3. Growing tourism market (recently voted one of TripAdvisor's top islands in the world) which is expected to stimulate the real estate sector.
4. One of the best diving, snorkelling and fishing destinations in the Caribbean with over 50 world-class dive sites teeming with a kaleidoscope of marine life.
5. Excellent golf facilities including an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Pete Dye.
6. One of the Caribbean's best kept secrets - quiet and peaceful with dreamy white sand beaches.
7. Direct international flights to Roatan's Aeropuerto Internacional Juan Manuel Gálvez from various cities in the USA and Canada, including Atlanta, Dallas and Miami.
For more information on Roatan, take a look at our spotlight on Roatan real estate and the buyer's guide on our website.
|Roatan on the map|
Labels: beachfront property, beachfront real estate, Roatan property, Roatan real estate