This week we present a 3 bedroom home for sale in Lance aux Epines, Grenada in a direct beachfront location overlooking the white sands of the beautiful southern coast of the island known as "The Spice of the Caribbean."
|Beachfront home for sale in Grenada|
Located just footsteps from one of Grenada's best beaches, this property boasts an exceptional location and stunning ocean views.
The beach house features 3 bedrooms, kitchen with breakfast area and an open plan living room and dining room which opens on to covered terrace with additional outdoor dining space.
|Views from the property of Lance aux Epines, Grenada|
The terrace leads to a large pool which also enjoys beautiful views of the ocean.
7 Reasons to Invest in Grenada
1. Emerging property market with prices for real estate currently lower than other more developed Caribbean destinations.
2. Wide variety of property investment opportunities catering to a spectrum of tastes and requirements from newly built apartments to sprawling historical plantation homes.
3. Real estate market expected to receive a boost from Grenada's recently introduced Citizenship by Investment Program, the flourishing tourism sector which grew by 18.4% in 2014 and the announcement of several new luxury hotels.
4. Direct international flights to Grenada's Maurice Bishop International Airport from the USA, Canada and the UK.
5. A quiet and tranquil island, famed for the beauty of its majestic green mountains and idyllic white sand beaches as well as the exceptional friendliness of its people.
6. Highly regarded diving and snorkelling destination as the Wreck Dive Capital of the Eastern Caribbean.
7. An emerging international yachting hub offering superb sailing facilities, a super yacht marina and proximity to the Grenadines.
For more information, take a look at our spotlight on Grenada real estate and the buyer's guide to Grenada on our website.
|Grenada on the map|
Labels: beachfront property, beachfront real estate, Grenada real estate, Grenadines real estate