This week we present a 3 bedroom beachfront home for sale in St Kitts with strong rental history overlooking Turtle Beach at the extreme end of the Southeast Peninsula of St Kitts.
|Beachfront home for sale overlooking Turtle Beach, St Kitts|
Set on approximately three quarters of an acre of grounds just footsteps from Turtle Beach on St Kitts' Southeast Peninsula, this property represents an opportunity to acquire a traditional Caribbean-style beach house with an extremely strong track record as a rental property.
|View of Turtle Beach, St Kitts and the neighbouring island of Nevis|
The beach house features 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an Italian kitchen, spacious indoor and outdoor living and dining areas and planning permission in place for an extension.
|The pool and view|
With its own private pool, beautiful views of the neighbouring island of Nevis and proximity to a beach famous for snorkeling and kite surfing, this beachfront home would make the perfect vacation retreat or an investment which has succeeded in delivering an average gross rental income of approximately 10% per annum.
7 Reasons to Invest in St Kitts & Nevis
1. Well established Citizenship by Investment program offering the tax and travel benefits of full citizenship in exchange for an investment of at least $400,000 USD in real estate.
2. Highly attractive tax incentives - freedom from income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and gift tax.
3. Flourishing real estate sector stimulated by the Citizenship by Investment program offering high quality luxury homes, beachfront apartments and hotel suites.
4. Growing tourism sector providing income generating potential for property owners that choose to offer their homes for rental - Over 100,000 tourists visited St Kitts & Nevis in 2013, representing a 3.2% increase on the previous year.
5. Direct international flights to St Kitts from the USA and the UK and flights to Nevis via San Juan (Puerto Rico) or St Maarten.
6. Beautiful beaches, rainforests, volcanic springs, waterfalls and fascinating historical sites to explore.
7. World-class resorts, golf courses, restaurants and spas to keep you entertained.
|St Kitts on the map|
For more information on St Kitts, take a look at our spotlight on the St Kitts & Nevis real estate and the property buyer's guide to St Kitts on our website.
Labels: beachfront property, beachfront real estate, St Kitts property, St Kitts real estate