This week we present a 6 bedroom beachfront property for sale on Nevis with direct beach access located within a world-class, internationally-branded resort.
|Nevis beachfront home for sale with pool and sea view|
Set on almost 2 acres of mature, landscaped gardens planted with royal palms and flowers, this spacious family home enjoys a rare beachfront location and beautiful sea views.
|Nevis luxury real estate|
The property comprises a main house plus 2 guest cottages tucked away in the peaceful garden, with a total of 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, large kitchen and living room. The main house opens on to a large covered terrace with sitting and dining areas and steps leading to the pool and garden with views of the sea.
The grounds also house a tennis court and gate leading to an intimate sandy beach.
7 Reasons to Invest in St Kitts & Nevis
1. Well established Citizenship by Investment program offering the tax and travel benefits of full citizenship in exchange for an investment of at least $400,000 USD in real estate.
2. Highly attractive tax incentives - freedom from income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and gift tax.
3. Flourishing real estate sector stimulated by the Citizenship by Investment program offering high quality luxury homes, beachfront apartments and hotel suites.
4. Growing tourism sector providing income generating potential for property owners that choose to offer their homes for rental - Over 100,000 tourists visited St Kitts & Nevis in 2013, representing a 3.2% increase on the previous year.
5. Direct international flights to St Kitts from the USA and the UK and flights to Nevis via San Juan (Puerto Rico) or St Maarten.
6. Beautiful beaches, rainforests, volcanic springs, waterfalls and fascinating colonial plantations to explore.
7. World-class resorts, golf courses, restaurants and spas to keep you entertained.
For more information on Nevis, take a look at our spotlight on St Kitts & Nevis real estate and the buyer's guide to St Kitts & Nevis on our website.
|Nevis on the map|
Labels: beachfront real estate, citizenship-by-investment, economic citizenship, Nevis property, Nevis real estate, second passport, St Kitts and Nevis