This week we present a magnificent 4 bedroom home for sale in Lurin, St Barts with panoramic view of St Jean Bay.
|Beautiful home for sale in Lurin, St Barts|
Beautifully situated high in the hills of Lurin, St Barts, this luxurious Colonial-style home offers sweeping sea views.
The property features 4 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and outdoor showers, plus spacious living and dining rooms. Large windows and doors open on to an elegant covered terrace and two tiered infinity edge swimming pool with panoramic views of the coastline and the sea.
|Bedroom with sea view from this prime piece of St Barts real estate|
Set in lush, beautifully manicured gardens filled with tropical plants and a serene lily pond, the grounds also include a tranquil Balinese-style gazebo and BBQ area.
7 Reasons to Invest in St Barts Real Estate
1. Strong, highly desirable real estate market with average prices now exceeding pre-2008 levels.
2. Current weakness of the Euro versus the Dollar and Pound offering buyers a great opportunity.
3. No restrictions on foreign nationals purchasing property.
4. No annual real estate tax.
5. Very high rental income generating potential due to the prestigious nature of the island's luxury tourism sector.
6. Dramatic natural beauty and outstanding beaches considered among the best in the world.
7. Wide range of entertainment options from glamorous boutiques to gourmet restaurants.
For more information on St Barts, take a look at our spotlight on the St Barts real estate and the buyer's guide to St Barts on our website.
|St Barts on the map|
Labels: Baie de St Jean, Gustavia, Lurin, St Barts home for sale, St Barts property, St Barts real estate