|Luxury beachfront home for sale in Antigua|
From its elevated position atop a bluff on the western coast of Antigua, this luxuriously appointed contemporary property boasts magnificent views of the white sands of Fryes Beach and Darkwood Beach and the turquoise water of the Caribbean Sea.
|Striking contemporary features at this Antigua property with views of the Caribbean Sea|
Exteriors and interiors have been designed in a striking, contemporary style using natural wood and stone, with spacious outdoor terraces, private pool and gazebo making the most of the spectacular location.
Located within a boutique resort, this residences will enjoy use of a range of various amenities, including a beach club, restaurant and spa.
7 Reasons to Invest in Antigua Real Estate
1. Real estate market stimulated by a recently introduced Citizenship by Investment Program and brand new airport terminal which is scheduled to open later in 2015.
2. High rental income generating potential as a well established tourism destination which attracted approximately a quarter of a million visitors in 2014, representing an increase of 2.5% on the previous year.
3. One of the most accessible destinations in the Caribbean with direct international flights to Antigua from Europe, the USA and Canada and new routes to Antigua being introduced in 2015 by airlines such as JetBlue.
4. Over $1 billion (USD) of tourism related projects in the pipeline in Antigua in locations including Guiana Island and Pearns Point.
5. Home to some of the Caribbean's top hotels and 365 spectacular white sand beaches - a different beach to explore for every day of the year.
6. Strong track record in attracting investment from celebrity investors such as Eric Clapton, Giorgio Armani and Robert de Niro.
7. World-famous yachting destination with the largest man-made marina in the Eastern Caribbean and annual events such as Antigua Sailing Week.
For more information on Antigua, take a look at our spotlight on Antigua real estate and the Antigua property buyer's guide on our website.
|Antigua on the map|