|Turks & Caicos ultra-luxury beachfront home for sale|
This spectacular 7 bedroom beachfront property for sale is located on a private 4.57 acre peninsula enjoying panoramic views of a pristine white sand beach and impossibly turquoise blue sea.
|The pool and view from this magnificent property in Providenciales|
Newly completed, the estate combines the personalization of a custom home with the amenities of a world-class ultra-luxury resort.
Masterfully executed on an architectural and interior design level in every sophisticated detail, the property features 1,400 ft of water frontage, private dock, tennis court, wrap-around infinity pool and fire pit.
|Turks & Caicos on the map|
7 Reasons to Invest in Turks & Caicos Real Estate
1. Growing real estate market which achieved a 20% increase in sales by dollar volume and 17% increase in average price in 2014.
2. Sophisticated destination with some of the Caribbean's most luxurious homes and most prestigious resorts.
3. As the Caribbean's fastest-growing tourism destination with visitor arrivals up 31.6% in 2014, the TCI offers home owners very high rental income generating potential.
4. Highly accessible destination via a 75 minute flight from Miami and a second weekly flight from London introduced by British Airways in March 2015.
5. Low tax jurisdiction with no property tax, no income tax and no capital gains tax.
6. Miles of sensational white sand beaches such as the world-famous Grace Bay Beach regularly voted the best in the world.
7. Stable British Overseas Territory with US Dollar based economy enjoying an impressive financial recovery.
For more information on the TCI, take a look at our spotlight on Turks & Caicos real estate and the Turks & Caicos property buyer's guide on our website.