|The pool at this boutique hotel for sale overlooking St Lucia's Pitons|
Enjoying panoramic views of the Pitons and the town of Soufrière on the western coast of St Lucia, this boutique hotel features 17 guest rooms located in cottages surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens.
|View of the Pitons and the Caribbean Sea|
The resort includes a restaurant which seats up to 100 people on 3 open air balconies, 40 ft pool and owner accommodation, which, together with the guest rooms, cover just 5 of the resort's total 54 acres of land. There is therefore considerable room for development and expansion of the resort.
Overlooking prime rain forest and the towering twin volcanic peaks of the Pitons that rise majestically from the sea, this represents an opportunity to build on a well-established resort in one of the most breath-taking locations in the Caribbean.
7 Reasons to Invest in St Lucia
1. St Lucia tourism enjoying record-breaking growth with visitor arrivals in 2014 increasing 6% to approximately 340,000.
2. Easily accessible via direct international flights from the USA, Canada, the UK and various Caribbean islands, with total airlift to St Lucia increasing by 5% in 2014.
3. Powerful tourism brand which benefits from targeted promotional campaigns and the appeal of well-established events such as the St Lucia Jazz & Arts Festival as well as new initiatives such as Chocolate Heritage Month.
4. Breath-taking landscape famous for its magnificent rain forest-covered mountains, the iconic Pitons, drive-through volcano, sulphur springs, numerous beautiful beaches, waterfalls and reefs.
5. A well-earned reputation for service-oriented hospitality established by hotels such as Capella, Viceroy, Sandals, LeSport, Jade Mountain and Ladera.
6. High quality amenities, infrastructure and attractions, including the marinas at Marigot Bay and Rodney Bay, shopping centers, restaurants and the St Lucia Golf Club.
7. Stable social, political and economic environment.
For more information on St Lucia, take a look at our spotlight on St Lucia real estate and the St Lucia property buyer's guide on our website.
|St Lucia on the map|